Sunday, June 24, 2012

More fun

After our stay at Stone Mountain, the boys and I headed for the lake. We arrived just after lunch time on Friday. Mom was on our her way back from vacation with my grandparents, and her husband was still at work. But after unpacking, we headed on over to their house (just 2 doors down) and went swimming.

Once Mom & Tommy arrived home, they took us out to dinner. Saturday, we slept in (well, 8:00 is late for our boys). Then we spent the day swimming, eating, boating, and watching a movie.  It's been a great visit!

I'm so thankful for the time I've gotten to spend with my parents over the last several days. I'm thankful for the way each has shown love, support, and generosity to us. And I'm thankful our boys have had another chance to make some great memories with grandparents.





1 comment:

  1. Sorry I've not been commenting, but I am here, just so you know! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete