Saturday, September 1, 2012

Randomness

Photo 1: we went out with some of our training buddies to watch the Tennessee game last night
Photo 2: William was excited to get a William and Mary shirt
Photo 3: The boys had airport day at school yesterday, where they practiced presenting passports, answering questions about where we are going and why, etc. They made fake passports. Not sure that the strictest of immigration agents could keep a straight face if they had to examine Daniel's.
Photo 4: we love Cook Out Burger!
Photo 5: each Sunday night we have cross-cultural worship and last week was European night. Zack and I led a worship song in Norwegian.





1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading about your journey into the mission field. I know a lot of missionary families, but this is probably the first time I feel like I'm following along with you all as you make your transitions. I also understand the gravity of spiritual warfare as you mentioned in the newsletter. That song "Never Once" by Matt Redman comes to mind as I pray for the Dove family during this time! God bless! ~Annalie

    ReplyDelete